Hello from Boston area

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

617Smoker

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone!
I have been on this great forum since I got into this with covid. I have posted a few questions and whatnot before, but just now posted for the first time about a cook (beef ribs), so I thought I would introduce myself. I have been cooking with a bullet smoker, but there is some rust around one of the legs so I am moving to something new. I just had a Masterbuilt digital charcoal 40" delivered, but it came with broken door hinge, so I'm sort of between cookers at the moment. I am going to prop up the bullet smoker for hopefully this last cook to get the ribs going. Anyway, I really appreciate the guys here who are generous with their time and expertise. Cheers.

slipaway

Meat Mopper
May 28, 2014
Needham Mass.
Hello everyone!
I have been on this great forum since I got into this with covid. I have posted a few questions and whatnot before, but just now posted for the first time about a cook (beef ribs), so I thought I would introduce myself. I have been cooking with a bullet smoker, but there is some rust around one of the legs so I am moving to something new. I just had a Masterbuilt digital charcoal 40" delivered, but it came with broken door hinge, so I'm sort of between cookers at the moment. I am going to prop up the bullet smoker for hopefully this last cook to get the ribs going. Anyway, I really appreciate the guys here who are generous with their time and expertise. Cheers.
Where in the Boston area? Are you a judge for NEBS or KCBS?

Reactions: 617Smoker

617Smoker

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 4, 2020
Where in the Boston area? Are you a judge for NEBS or KCBS?
I live in Westwood a small town just outside the city. And no not a judge-I had to look those up. I just like making and eating food! But I will def check those out

617Smoker

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 4, 2020
From Indiana, welcome to SMF. Hope you get that cooker operational soon. No fun being without!
Thank you -- I got the bullet smoker going again for beef ribs tonight and it was a pain -- looking forward to being back in business.

Latest posts

Hot Threads