HELLO EVERYBODY FROM WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wade2000

Original poster
Nov 29, 2013
Walla Walla Wa.
I'm just a pretty simple smoker guy with a good old BIG CHIEF smoker and I mainly do Steelhead,Salmon and other fish. I have not ventured out much beyond that. Sure I've tried, but really didn't know what I was doing. But I came across this site and was really amazed at the passion some of you folks have, not to mention the knowledge and ideas. I'm eager to learn, Thanks!!

I have a cousin that lives or was living in Walla Walla   Johnny Len Isenberg I think he was working for the State.  Anyway glad you joined and welcome from East Texas.

Gary

welcome1.gif
 neighbor from Lewiston ID so I take it your the one catching all the fish before they get to me - Shame on you
ROTF.gif

Thanks Gary s and Dried stick(careful how I want to spell that) You won't starve!! I'd be better off smokin' possum.

Welcome, Wade!

I like to get out to Walla Walla every now and then to hit the wine tasting rooms. Now that I think about it, I think I'm overdue for a visit..
cheers.gif

Just let everyone know what you want to smoke next and you will get lot's of input.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky