• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

HELLO EVERYBODY FROM WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON

wade2000

Joined Nov 29, 2013
I'm just a pretty simple smoker guy with a good old BIG CHIEF smoker and I mainly do Steelhead,Salmon and other fish. I have not ventured out much beyond that. Sure I've tried, but really didn't know what I was doing. But I came across this site and was really amazed at the passion some of you folks have, not to mention the knowledge and ideas. I'm eager to learn, Thanks!!

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
I have a cousin that lives or was living in Walla Walla   Johnny Len Isenberg I think he was working for the State.  Anyway glad you joined and welcome from East Texas.

Gary

driedstick

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 3, 2011
 neighbor from Lewiston ID so I take it your the one catching all the fish before they get to me - Shame on you

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Welcome to SMF from Kent Island Md

wade2000

Joined Nov 29, 2013
Thanks Gary s and Dried stick(careful how I want to spell that) You won't starve!! I'd be better off smokin' possum.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 23, 2011
Welcome, Wade!

I like to get out to Walla Walla every now and then to hit the wine tasting rooms. Now that I think about it, I think I'm overdue for a visit..

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Just let everyone know what you want to smoke next and you will get lot's of input.

Gary

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Wade

Welcome to the forum.  My little brother lives on Vancouver Island and smokes salmon in a Little Chief--great end product!!!!!!!!!

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.