• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Heat Glove suggestions

Rmartinez2

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 13, 2019
I'm looking for some decent heat resistant gloves. I have a pair that are just way too bulky so i cant really maneuver much with them. They almost look like gloves made out of fireman gear or slippery rubber.

I see a lot of videos where people are using what look like your typical winter/snow gloves under some nitrile gloves. I have the nitrile food grade gloves already but want something for heat under that.

I'm welcome to any suggestions.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
This comes up a lot some say they have gotten a nice glove at home depot also check out restaurant supply houses. Me I mostly use a kitchen towel.

Warren

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
I use the grease monkey gloves at home depot and wear nitrile gloves over them.

29D4F8F0-F445-4ACC-AA29-B82BA8CABFD2.jpeg

I’m able to handle hot meats without burning myself.

hardcookin

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
A pair of Harbor Freight white cotton gloves with a set of nitrile gloves over top.
The cotton gloves are under $5.00 for a 3 pack.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.