Heat Glove suggestions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rmartinez2

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 13, 2019
I'm looking for some decent heat resistant gloves. I have a pair that are just way too bulky so i cant really maneuver much with them. They almost look like gloves made out of fireman gear or slippery rubber.

I see a lot of videos where people are using what look like your typical winter/snow gloves under some nitrile gloves. I have the nitrile food grade gloves already but want something for heat under that.

I'm welcome to any suggestions.

This comes up a lot some say they have gotten a nice glove at home depot also check out restaurant supply houses. Me I mostly use a kitchen towel.

Warren

I use the grease monkey gloves at home depot and wear nitrile gloves over them.

29D4F8F0-F445-4ACC-AA29-B82BA8CABFD2.jpeg

I’m able to handle hot meats without burning myself.

A pair of Harbor Freight white cotton gloves with a set of nitrile gloves over top.
The cotton gloves are under $5.00 for a 3 pack.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky