Hatch Green Chile Peppers + Chuck Roast = ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man I think just straightforward smoke the chuck to 160ish. At some point before the 160 put the peppers on to get a little char. Put them in a covered foil pan with a little broth and roll to 205 or so. Pull that with the peppers in it and dayummmmmm , now I'm hungry. I might even use a pack or be two of Sazon achiote con cilantro as a rub.

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
You could go down a Mississippi Pot Roast road, or more of a Mexican Shredded Beef flavor profile. Either would be fantastic.

Yeah it works well.
Basically do the same thing you did with your pork meal but use beef and beef broth/bullion and you are golden :D
That does sound good.
Man I think just straightforward smoke the chuck to 160ish. At some point before the 160 put the peppers on to get a little char. Put them in a covered foil pan with a little broth and roll to 205 or so. Pull that with the peppers in it and dayummmmmm , now I'm hungry. I might even use a pack or be two of Sazon achiote con cilantro as a rub.
I think this is the winner. I just had your tomato soup and grill cheese. Braums not had the low carb bread I like for a while now and was in freezer to long. Going to have to find another one.
You could go down a Mississippi Pot Roast road, or more of a Mexican Shredded Beef flavor profile. Either would be fantastic.
That is what I was thinking of doing.

Reactions: jcam222
Man I haven't made my tomato soup in a long time. When falls rolls are and. Got mg to go soup and stew crazy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky