• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Happy New Year My Friends

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
It's been an awesome year. Lots of great cooks that brought family and friends together. And this year I learned the proper way to make a roux. In addition I made a smoker. 

...Can you only imagine what great things next year will bring? 

God bless all of you and may 2014 bring you all an abundance of happiness and peace.

Brian

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Hope 2014 is even better, happy new year to you and your family.

Enjoy your new smoker.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Cheers to you!

Disco

palladini

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 23, 2013
May Everyone on this Forum, Their Families and friends, all have a Very Happy New Year and If you go out to celebrate on this lovely, cold evening, please drive safe and sober.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012

May Everyone on this Forum, Their Families and friends, all have a Very Happy New Year and If you go out to celebrate on this lovely, cold evening, please drive safe and sober.
I am with you. A safe New Years is a good New Years. All the best for you and your family.

Disco

divotmaker

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 6, 2013
Happy New Year to my new friends here!  May 2014 bring health, wealth, and good smokin' times! 

driedstick

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 3, 2011

It's been an awesome year. Lots of great cooks that brought family and friends together. And this year I learned the proper way to make a roux. In addition I made a smoker.

...Can you only imagine what great things next year will bring?

God bless all of you and may 2014 bring you all an abundance of happiness and peace.

Brian

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013

Absolutely . No driving! Stay home and drink scotch like me1  lol

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Happy 2014 indeed! May this be the best year so far, and for all!!! Cheers! - Leah

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Happy New year everyone

May 2014 bring health and happiness

Gary

snorkelinggirl

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 15, 2012
Hi Brian!

Happy New Year, and wishing you all the best for 2014!! Looking forward to reading more of your culinary adventures, and hearing about more projects with your son!

Clarissa

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Hi Brian!

Happy New Year, and wishing you all the best for 2014!! Looking forward to reading more of your culinary adventures, and hearing about more projects with your son!

Clarissa
Thanks so much Clar.  

Yup we will be posting. While all my kids have had a keen interest in eating... LOL  But my youngest ( 21 yo) loves hanging with the old man watching and helping turn groceries into real food.  Traveling for work as much as I do, it is a real blessing that he's been bitten by the bug. Great time together. 

b

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.