Happy New Year My Friends

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 3, 2013
DFW North Texas
It's been an awesome year. Lots of great cooks that brought family and friends together. And this year I learned the proper way to make a roux. In addition I made a smoker. 

...Can you only imagine what great things next year will bring? 

God bless all of you and may 2014 bring you all an abundance of happiness and peace.

Brian

Hope 2014 is even better, happy new year to you and your family.

Enjoy your new smoker.

May Everyone on this Forum, Their Families and friends, all have a Very Happy New Year and If you go out to celebrate on this lovely, cold evening, please drive safe and sober.
I am with you. A safe New Years is a good New Years. All the best for you and your family.

Disco

May Everyone on this Forum, Their Families and friends, all have a Very Happy New Year and If you go out to celebrate on this lovely, cold evening, please drive safe and sober.

It's been an awesome year. Lots of great cooks that brought family and friends together. And this year I learned the proper way to make a roux. In addition I made a smoker.

...Can you only imagine what great things next year will bring?

God bless all of you and may 2014 bring you all an abundance of happiness and peace.

Brian
yeahthat.gif

police2.gif

driving.gif

Absolutely . No driving! Stay home and drink scotch like me1  lol

Hi Brian!

Happy New Year, and wishing you all the best for 2014!! Looking forward to reading more of your culinary adventures, and hearing about more projects with your son!

Clarissa

Hi Brian!

Happy New Year, and wishing you all the best for 2014!! Looking forward to reading more of your culinary adventures, and hearing about more projects with your son!

Clarissa
Thanks so much Clar.  

Yup we will be posting. While all my kids have had a keen interest in eating... LOL  But my youngest ( 21 yo) loves hanging with the old man watching and helping turn groceries into real food.  Traveling for work as much as I do, it is a real blessing that he's been bitten by the bug. Great time together. 

b

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky