Happy New Year and thanks to all the members of SMF

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
Canadian Rockies
2013 was the first year of my retirement and my first year of smoking. The kind members of this forum have helped make both wonderful. I have learned a lot and have been inspired by your skill and creativity.

May your 2014 be filled with great food, joy and good times.

Disco

This is a great forum with awesome people willing too help. You are also one of them with your great posts.

Have a great new year Disco.

This is a great forum with awesome people willing too help. You are also one of them with your great posts.

Have a great new year Disco.
Hey, C! Thanks for all your posts and kind words! I hope your 2014 is full of good times.

Disco

Hey Disco,

It is always a pleasure to read your posts and comments. I wish you a fabulous and smoky 2014.....Happy New Year!

Clarissa

Hey Disco,

It is always a pleasure to read your posts and comments. I wish you a fabulous and smoky 2014.....Happy New Year!

Clarissa
Thanks Clarissa. I have really enjoyed your posts and comments too. I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

Disco

Disco… Happy happy New Year. And god bless you and the family. First year of retirement?  Didnt know that you lucky guy.  and your first year for smoking?? Say it isn't so! 

5 years left and counting

Brian

Disco… Happy happy New Year. And god bless you and the family. First year of retirement?  Didnt know that you lucky guy.  and your first year for smoking?? Say it isn't so! 

5 years left and counting

Brian
Yes, first year for both and I am loving it. Retire as soon as you can, it is great. 

May you and your family enjoy great blessings in 2014.

Disco

Congrats on both. Im glad SMF was here to help you with your journey.

Happy New Years

I'm glad you found this forum... enjoy the new year.....

Dave
So am I and who knew I would find an expert on garlic too! Have a great New Year.

Happy New Year To You & Yours Disco!!!!!!!

Your humor, and hunger provoking posts, are just a joy!

Cheers, and to a very wonderful 2014! - Leah
Thanks, Leah. However, I don't know about my humour but I do love food. May your fish be fresh in 2014!

Disco

Happy new year to you and yours Disco!! I for one am grateful for your posts here. You're one of the folks who make this a nice place to be. Hope 2014 is the best year yet for you!

Happy new year to you and yours Disco!! I for one am grateful for your posts here. You're one of the folks who make this a nice place to be. Hope 2014 is the best year yet for you!
How kind MD. Your posts are also part of the fun and learning on the site. I hope 2014 finds you happy and content. Happy New Year!

Disco

I hope you enjoy this years as much as the last, and may SWMBO'd allow it.

Thanks for sharing your inputs as well as you knowledge. Its always been greatly appreciated, and your garden views were inspiring.

Been my great pleasure to meet you my friend. Now back to the kitchen!

smiley_snowball.gif
lurk.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky