Ham Mac N Cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
Here's a mac n cheese I made. I've been working alot (80 hour weeks) and no time off and craving something smoked so here we go. I put some smoked pepperjack and some parm cheese in a double boiler and let it melt then added milk and kept whisking it until nice and creamy. I then added salt,pepper, smoked spiral sliced ham and srirachi sauce until perfect. I poured this over my cooked noodles al dente and mixed it in. I then added garlic italian bread crumbs and them some more parm cheese and put it in the roaster oven until the cheese was perfect. I pushed it over in the pic so you could see the topping and the inerds. Enjoy!

645dd77d_macncheese.jpg

Thanks for looking folks, I sure enjoyed it. I'm thinking bleu cheese and bacon "home grown" on the next one.
icon_cool.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for looking folks, I sure enjoyed it. I'm thinking bleu cheese and bacon "home grown" on the next one.
icon_cool.gif

Do you have a recipe or anything I can use? I'd sure like to try this once or twice. 
biggrin.gif
I don't have a recipe I just kind of  use some of this and some of that. That's just the way I cook.
b921d898_feedme.gif

this looks really good. Any chance i can get a full recipe.

I belong to the Elks club where we hold a cooking contest every month. Next month, its mac n cheese.

If you dont mind i would like to use this recipe. 

I was actually thinking of using canadian bacon if i can find it....what do you think?

Looks great!  Srirachi and pepper jack... you must like some heat!  That sounds delicious. 

I'm not sure that I could stand up in the kitchen long enough to make anything  if I had to work 80 hours a week.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky