• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Ham Mac N Cheese

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Here's a mac n cheese I made. I've been working alot (80 hour weeks) and no time off and craving something smoked so here we go. I put some smoked pepperjack and some parm cheese in a double boiler and let it melt then added milk and kept whisking it until nice and creamy. I then added salt,pepper, smoked spiral sliced ham and srirachi sauce until perfect. I poured this over my cooked noodles al dente and mixed it in. I then added garlic italian bread crumbs and them some more parm cheese and put it in the roaster oven until the cheese was perfect. I pushed it over in the pic so you could see the topping and the inerds. Enjoy!

smokermark

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 15, 2010
That's looking really yummy there. I'm gonna have to try Mac & Cheese. Nice job!

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
I love Mac N Cheese

Looks yummy!

Todd

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Love me some smoked mac&cheese its on the menu round here alot!! Yours looks awesome!!

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 2, 2009
Love mac & cheese, have a good recipe, never smoked it, going to now. Thank you for making up my mind.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Thanks for looking folks, I sure enjoyed it. I'm thinking bleu cheese and bacon "home grown" on the next one.

Last edited:

flbobecu

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 11, 2010
Thanks for looking folks, I sure enjoyed it. I'm thinking bleu cheese and bacon "home grown" on the next one.

Do you have a recipe or anything I can use? I'd sure like to try this once or twice. 

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009

Do you have a recipe or anything I can use? I'd sure like to try this once or twice. 
I don't have a recipe I just kind of  use some of this and some of that. That's just the way I cook.  

paulh

Joined Feb 17, 2011
this looks really good. Any chance i can get a full recipe.

I belong to the Elks club where we hold a cooking contest every month. Next month, its mac n cheese.

If you dont mind i would like to use this recipe. 

I was actually thinking of using canadian bacon if i can find it....what do you think?

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks good from here---I could see myself diving into that !

Bear

czarcastic

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 17, 2011
Looks great!  Srirachi and pepper jack... you must like some heat!  That sounds delicious. 

I'm not sure that I could stand up in the kitchen long enough to make anything  if I had to work 80 hours a week.  

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
SWEET!   

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.