Haddock 2 Ways. (Pan & AirFryer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Haddock 2 Ways. (Pan & AirFryer)

I never made Haddock before, my favorite Frozen Fish is Catfish & Flounder, so let’s give Haddock a try.
I’ve had Haddock in Restaurants before, when I get Broiled Seafood Sampler, but it’s always such a small piece, I couldn’t tell you if it’s good or not so good.

So for my first 2 small Fillets, I just put them in a Pan with Butter, with some cut up Taters on the other side of the pan, until I was happy with their Doneness.
The Haddock wasn’t bad, but not anything like Flounder or Catfish, but the Taters were Awesome!!

Then for the other 2 small Fillets, I got my 72 year old Breading machine out & she Breaded them for me.
Then I plugged in my AirFryer & set it @ 390° for 30 minutes, so it won’t shut off by itself.
Then I arranged the two pieces of Haddock, so I had plenty of room for the Fries in the wire Basket.
I ran the fan, and checked the Temp after 20 minutes. Nothing was quite done yet, so I gave it another 4 minutes.
I checked it at 24 minutes, and everything was between 160° and 170°, so I shut it down & pulled it all.
I added some Kraft Sandwich Spread on the plate for Tartar Sauce, and some Ketchup mixed with Franks’ Hot Sauce for dipping the Fries.

Thanks for dropping by,

Bear

Naked Haddock Fillets & Tater Slices in the Pan:
IMG_5347.jpg

Getting there:
IMG_5348.jpg

Some Old Bay added:
IMG_5349.jpg

First night's Supper Plated Up for the Bear:
IMG_5350.jpg

Two more Haddock Fillets: (Gotta cut that blood spot out)
IMG_5351.jpg

Breaded & into the Fridge:
IMG_5352.jpg

Out of the Fridge a few hours later:
IMG_5353.jpg

In a Crisper Basket with Steak Fries & Sweet Tater Fries:
IMG_5354.jpg

All Done in Crisper Basket:
IMG_5355.jpg

All Plated, with Kraft Sandwich Spread for Tartar Sauce, and a Mix of Ketchup & Frank's Hot Sauce for the Fries:
IMG_5356.jpg

Haddock has always been my favorite “white”fish. Firm texture but moist and flakes easily, good flavor.
Plentiful up north, but hard to come by down here.

That 360 is amazing for fish, Looks great

Gary

Looks great Bear! We always called Haddock poor man’s lobster. I like it but haven’t had it in awhile.

Like!

Haddock has always been my favorite “white”fish. Firm texture but moist and flakes easily, good flavor.
Plentiful up north, but hard to come by down here.

Thank You !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks pretty good there Bud!
Hope you & Linda are doing well with the new normal!
I hope Bear jr. is working too!
Al

Looks good . Don't get to eat fish as much as I would like .
Good fish dinner is hard to beat . Nice work .

Looks pretty good there Bud!
Hope you & Linda are doing well with the new normal!
I hope Bear jr. is working too!
Al

Thank You Al !!
So far so good on this Virus Crap!!
Bear Jr's Tower Biz is a little slow, but he's making all kinds of neat stuff in his Woodworking Shop now.

Bear

Looks good . Don't get to eat fish as much as I would like .
Good fish dinner is hard to beat . Nice work .

Thank You Rich!!
This #360 does Great Fish too---Right up there with Chicken & Sausage!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky