Guess what it is....AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NU2SMOKE

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 30, 2019
Hello All,

I did some beef last night. Giving special props to the one or ones who can guess what it is.

I can say it came out very tender and juicy. Its the first beef I put thru the new pit and was very impressed!

IMG_2478.jpg

Plated it with homemade Chimichuri and some black beans and rice. Family loved it!

IMG_2484.jpg

jcam222 jcam222 Thank you for the critique. Its not a boneless strip and the new pit is a REC TEC 700 BULL. Anybody who says a pellet smoker does not put out enough smoke that you have to use a smoke tube or something else....Well this one does...ITS FANTASTIC!

These were some ribs I did on the fourth of July
IMG_2370.jpg

SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan Thank you sir but not a london broil

SecondHandSmoker SecondHandSmoker & banderson7474 banderson7474 Thank you but also no not a sirloin tip.

SlickRockStones SlickRockStones no sir not a NY Strip Roast.

Great guesses all but no....if nobody guesses correctly by 4pm I will spill the beans and tell you how I made it. So please keep the guesses coming.

Did I mention how good it was and that I have never cooked this cut before....EVER!

Looks great! Awesome smoke ring. I'll guess boneless chuck? Doesn't look quite right but we're running out of options ;)

I'm thinking mock tender ,,, maybe . The shop I go to sells a Teres Major , but I never saw a section cut of one .
Looks good BTW .

Reactions: NU2SMOKE
Looks amazing....I vote Picanha. The Top Sirloin Cap. What throws Me is No Fat Cap. Or, a Boneless Chuck Short Rib Roast...JJ

Reactions: NU2SMOKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky