Greetings from South Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

al_lunacy_qing

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 13, 2022
Just found this forums looking up Old Smokey Mods on Google. Looks to be an awesome forums. Lots of good information here. I'll definitely be visiting often. My favorite piece of beef is beef back ribs and I usually use my Old Country Pecos or Masterbuilt 560. I have a few other grills I use from time to time. I also have a channel on YT that I just started a few months back. Al Lunacy Q'ing Looking forward to learning more here on the forums. Thanks for having me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jcam222
Welcome from Tennessee. Beef backs are my favorite rib as well
IMG_20210501_185827.jpg

Welcome from AZ. Looking forward to seeing your cooks, especially beef backs!

Just found this forums looking up Old Smokey Mods on Google. Looks to be an awesome forums. Lots of good information here. I'll definitely be visiting often. My favorite piece of beef is beef back ribs and I usually use my Old Country Pecos or Masterbuilt 560. I have a few other grills I use from time to time. I also have a channel on YT that I just started a few months back. Al Lunacy Q'ing Looking forward to learning more here on the forums. Thanks for having me!
welcome from Ft Lauderdale from another 560 fan (among many others on the patio.)

Welcome from Central TX. If you ever find yourself a bit north of home, drop me a line. We can fire up one of the cookers, toss on some TX sized steaks, have a couple of libations, and spend an afternoon telling TX sized lies :emoji_laughing:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky