• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Greetings from South Texas

al_lunacy_qing

SMF Premier Member
Joined May 13, 2022
Just found this forums looking up Old Smokey Mods on Google. Looks to be an awesome forums. Lots of good information here. I'll definitely be visiting often. My favorite piece of beef is beef back ribs and I usually use my Old Country Pecos or Masterbuilt 560. I have a few other grills I use from time to time. I also have a channel on YT that I just started a few months back. Al Lunacy Q'ing Looking forward to learning more here on the forums. Thanks for having me!

Last edited by a moderator:

TNJAKE

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Welcome from Tennessee. Beef backs are my favorite rib as well
IMG_20210501_185827.jpg

DougE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 13, 2010
Welcome from Kentucky!! TNJAKE TNJAKE definitely knows his way around a rack of beef ribs.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Welcome from Minnesota. This place really is amazing and a great group of people.

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Welcome from Nova Scotia

This place is full of great folks and great foods
great place to show , tell and learn

fxsales1959

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 17, 2019
Just found this forums looking up Old Smokey Mods on Google. Looks to be an awesome forums. Lots of good information here. I'll definitely be visiting often. My favorite piece of beef is beef back ribs and I usually use my Old Country Pecos or Masterbuilt 560. I have a few other grills I use from time to time. I also have a channel on YT that I just started a few months back. Al Lunacy Q'ing Looking forward to learning more here on the forums. Thanks for having me!
welcome from Ft Lauderdale from another 560 fan (among many others on the patio.)

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Another welcome from NorCal. I spent several happy years zipping around the sky in South Texas.

Enjoy the smoke!

Ray

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Welcome from Central TX. If you ever find yourself a bit north of home, drop me a line. We can fire up one of the cookers, toss on some TX sized steaks, have a couple of libations, and spend an afternoon telling TX sized lies :emoji_laughing:

Robert

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Welcome from Ohio. You found the best family on the net

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have you join us!
Al

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Welcome Lunacy!!
I agree--Beef Ribs are #1.

Bear, from Southeast PA.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.