Gmg - pizza attachment - storage suggestions?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cyclonefan

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 19, 2013
Ames, IA
Helllo,
I recently bought the pizza attachment for my gmg Daniel Boone pellet cooker. I have been very impressed with the pizzas cooked on it so far. As the attachment requires removing grates and heat shield, I'm wondering if anyone has found a tote or something to store the attachment when not in use? Rough measurements of the pizza attachment are 20"x20"x15". Anyone else come up with a solution

Bumping an old thread cause I have the same question
It's kind of awkward shaped and doesn't sit up well on its own

I'm wondering if a big plastic storage box would work if I can come up with some sort of durable/formable foam to fill in around the bottom to hold it and cushion it because I'm also worried about breaking the stone

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky