Gidday from Down Under

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Wazza48

Original poster
Dec 24, 2019
First up, thanks for the add.
I am new to the art of curing meats, but I gotta say that my first efforts have produced the best bacon I have tasted since I was a boy!
I intend to introduce a few mates to curing and to make the job easier I am looking for an Android app for them to calculate ingredients using the equilibrium dry method.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? If not I will need to learn how to create an app, but for now, I have other fish to fry.
About me? I am an Australian, 71 years young and a Vietnam veteran. Retired, interested in CNC routers, motorbikes(ride a 2008 Buell Firebolt), bourbon, makin' bacon and nice t&$s. Not necessarily in that order!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome from Central Texas, USA. You've found the most comprehensive information resource available on the 'Net...as well as the nicest bunch of people you'll ever run across. This is a link tot he app I've used for years to calculate cure for bacon and all other cured meats using Cure #1. It is Internet based so don't know if it'll work as a straight-up app, but I bet it could work somehow

Worst case just bookmark it in your browser and it'll be readily available. I bet you could put a direct link to it on the desktop of your phone.

Robert

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the site, glad to have ya join the fun

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky