General model d #12 meat auger needed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dabutcher

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 31, 2021
I need some help guys . I bought an old general model d #12 meat grinder that I need a worm auger for . It has the square drive end and from tip to tip including the plate and knife stud it measures 8 3/4 long . If anyone has one laying around that they would be willing to sell or if you have any source you could pass on I would greatly appreciate it . Happy 4th to all of you

I need some help guys . I bought an old general model d #12 meat grinder that I need a worm auger for . It has the square drive end and from tip to tip including the plate and knife stud it measures 8 3/4 long . If anyone has one laying around that they would be willing to sell or if you have any source you could pass on I would greatly appreciate it . Happy 4th to all of you
Hello Dabutcher!

I'm also looking for the same, an auger for the General Model D meat grinder.

Did you have any luck finding an auger for your General Model D? If so, could you tell me where you found it?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
Becky

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky