Gee thanks Bear....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

padronman

Master of the Pit
Original poster
hit.gif
  I ran across your Rare Roast Beef Q-View.......and damn if I didn't have to go to the store......and that only cost me $33.00!!!!! 
icon_biggrin.gif

Picked up a 10.5 pound Boneless Top Sirloin ($3.19/lb) and tomorrow it will be going into the ol' Smoking-It #2.  I will be rubbing with Homemade Worcestershire, Garlic, onion and pepper.  Tomorrow comes the Q-view. 

Scott

hit.gif
  I ran across your Rare Roast Beef Q-View.......and damn if I didn't have to go to the store......and that only cost me $33.00!!!!! 
icon_biggrin.gif

Picked up a 10.5 pound Boneless Top Sirloin ($3.19/lb) and tomorrow it will be going into the ol' Smoking-It #2.  I will be rubbing with Homemade Worcestershire, Garlic, onion and pepper.  Tomorrow comes the Q-view. 

Scott
Sounds like a lot of Awesome Sammies coming your way!!!

Always glad if I can help a little here & there!!

Be Back.

popcorn.gif

Bear

Sounds like a lot of Awesome Sammies coming your way!!!

Always glad if I can help a little here & there!!

Be Back.

popcorn.gif

Bear
Did a quick comparison.......saw the sliced roast beef in the store......and 10 lbs. of it would of cost me over $80 bucks!!!!  I eat a lot of sammies at work and these will be great with some horseradish mmmmmmmmm.

Scott

Did a quick comparison.......saw the sliced roast beef in the store......and 10 lbs. of it would of cost me over $80 bucks!!!!  I eat a lot of sammies at work and these will be great with some horseradish mmmmmmmmm.

Scott
Don't know if you have a slicer and a vac packer, but both come in handy and the roast beef freezes very nicely.

Here's my last one.

And yeah, it's Bear's fault 
police2.gif

I have both a slicer AND a Vac Sealer.  Will give me sammies for a good long while.
Heheh, you are all set.  I screwed up and let others have too much of mine.    I'm down to about 4lbs left out of what is pictured above.   Guess I'll have to smoke some more and keep more of it this time.

Scott
Yup---Definitely a big savings making this stuff----And it tastes better, and less chemicals added than store bought lunch meat !!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky