Full smoker today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Woodzman

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 8, 2017
Cortland ny
Well 730 thus morning I put on 5# Canadian bacon ,9# summer sausage,and almost 2 # sticks. I'm trying honey glazing the cb ...accidentally ran out of Brown sugar. Can't wait to see how it comes out. My last batch of cb was Brown sugar glazed and the kids and myself thought it was great at breakfast. Then my fiancee made scalloped potatoes and used the rest in them with some ham. Well it was unanimous. Cb is better than ham in scalloped potatoes...why I'm doing a few pounds.plus 1.69 a pound I couldn't resist. Thengtound need was 1.99 a pound ...again reason for so much ss.everything's on and grills full just putting Apple smoke to it. Will post pics next turning of meat.

0303180844.jpg

I have a char griller. I am beginning to see why people do miss. I believe my thermostat took a dive..and this is only second smoke on it.So hopefully I can keep it at temp.

Everything turned out awesome. Put the Canadian bacon in freezer for scalloped potatoes. Down to 3 sticks of summer sausage and the snack sticks are gone my girls finished them off first stop by my house. Hoping to make it til spring before my next smoke but we will see.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky