For you chili heads...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ghost peppers come in around 1-million Scoville SHUs and that is plenty hot enough for me. I grew Carolina Reapers one year and the sauce was very similar to Ghost Peppers but definitely hotter.

Anyone ever watched any of the nuts on YouTube eating whole Carolina Reapers? A few really cracked me up!

Ghost peppers come in around 1-million Scoville SHUs and that is plenty hot enough for me. I grew Carolina Reapers one year and the sauce was very similar to Ghost Peppers but definitely hotter.

Anyone ever watched any of the nuts on YouTube eating whole Carolina Reapers? A few really cracked me up!
Yep I watch one or two guys on there lol. Last night I saw one eat a dragons breath pepper.

His store is here my town and I follow them on the Gram, I saw the announcement the other day.

Very cool shop, not only does he have his own product but he has a section for other small brand hot sauces.

Pepper X wayyy too hot for me, my stomach cant handle the heat as well as it used to

I don't think he has released seed to the public yet. There are a few people claiming to sell the seeds but he's been clear they don't have it. I mentioned in another thread Ed attends my neighbors Dad's pepper gathering here in Ohio last week of Sept. I was invited this year but had a conflict. He is the same grower that bred the Reaper as well. At 2.7M Scoville it sure won't take many to kick things up a notch lol.
I posted about this before I read this thread. Looked at his site earlier and didn't see the seeds for sale.

Reactions: jcam222
His store is here my town and I follow them on the Gram, I saw the announcement the other day.

Very cool shop, not only does he have his own product but he has a section for other small brand hot sauces.

Pepper X wayyy too hot for me, my stomach cant handle the heat as well as it used to
I drove past it up the hill 5 days a week going to work. That little town sure has changed a lot. Guy (Big Jack) that had the little store before it was PuckerButt taught my CCW class many many moons ago.

Reactions: jcam222
I'm not a super hot fan myself.
I can understand the drive to pursue a passion.
I've had a number of passions, but never went to the far side of obsession, (yeah wife might disagree on a few).
We would all agree Mr. Currie has an obsession?
Not a derogatory statement. Just an observation.

I know it is sick but that video cracks me up! 😂
Are you watching for the peppers or the puppies?

• Haha
Reactions: Retired Spook

Of course I'm not fool enough to eat one whole, seeds, veins and all, Mama may have raised a fool, but she didn't raise a damned fool. :emoji_laughing:

• Wow
Reactions: Gonna Smoke
and here is your new logo
1697637867027.jpeg

1697637896611.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky