For The Enablers: All Homemade Ravioli, Sausage, & Italian Gravy (Heavy Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you Cliff. That sauce was incredible. When I read your reply, the first thing that came to mind was that it'd go VERY well over a mildly seasoned fish meal. Watch out though....a new addiction may be in the making. This stuff is so easy to make and it a game changer where our Italian menu is concerned.

Robert
Did a chicken version tonight and it was incredible, probably doing again this weekend with some friends. I would post but falling into a food coma right now and ready for bed .....it is only 8.20...lol

Did a chicken version tonight and it was incredible, probably doing again this weekend with some friends. I would post but falling into a food coma right now and ready for bed .....it is only 8.20...lol
Wow, that's some high praise my friend. Hopefully you took pics and can show us what you did. More ideas and options are always a great thing.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky