For The Enablers: All Homemade Ravioli, Sausage, & Italian Gravy (Heavy Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Killer looking meal Robert. Nice work as usual bud
Thank you my friend. I truly appreciate it...and sincere congratulations on that little yellow banner under your avatar. Very much deserved buddy and it's a great thing to see.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Hells yeah Robert, bookmarking for that sauce as well, super incredible meal!
Thank you Cliff. That sauce was incredible. When I read your reply, the first thing that came to mind was that it'd go VERY well over a mildly seasoned fish meal. Watch out though....a new addiction may be in the making. This stuff is so easy to make and it a game changer where our Italian menu is concerned.

Robert

Heck yes Robert. That all looks fantastic. Nicely done, lots of work but absolutely worth the effort.
Thanks so much but truth be told, it really wasn't a lot of work. I already had the dough made (got 4 meals out of one batch) so it was just a matter of rolling it out. Chopping spinach is easy, and actually making the raviolis only took a few minutes. You're right though, it was well worth the effort. :emoji_wink:

Robert

Beautiful meal well-plated and pictured. Great description, too. I could literally taste it. Thanks for sharing, Robert.
Thank you very much for the kind words. sometimes I just blast through a post but sometimes It's worth the extra time to detail it. this was one of the more interesting meals so it got the extra time.
Now, where's my credit card?
I seem to have lost mine too....or maybe it was just liberated from my wallet by the Minister of Finance :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: noboundaries
Great looking meal. I'll take the sausage and gravy over the toast.
Just not a pasta eater
Thank you John. As you can see, we like pasta and making it yourself adds greatly to the variety available. We also like the cheesy garlic toast and make it often....but carbs is carbs, and we probably eat too much of it.

Robert

It all looks delicious! Looks like you have been doing it for a long time...making the raviolis anyway. It's very true this place teaches us all alot! Your post taught me I haven't ordered my ravioli maker yet!
Very much appreciate it Ryan but I had a good teacher. this was my first ever attempt at making ravioli. It's really easy to do if you just take your time and there's no comparison to store bought. About time you learned something...now get that thing ordered :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Thank you Cliff. That sauce was incredible. When I read your reply, the first thing that came to mind was that it'd go VERY well over a mildly seasoned fish meal. Watch out though....a new addiction may be in the making. This stuff is so easy to make and it a game changer where our Italian menu is concerned.

Robert
yeah, I am thinking some sort of chicken dish with this maybe over some low carb pasta (dream fields brand)

Well just " fork " me Robert, I mean pass me a fork
I would be all over that.

Everything sounds great , and the gravy / sauce is top notch.
I bet that would be good over some smoked chicken breasts also, got me thinking, and yes it hurts

David

Man looks amazing!! I gotta figure out a ravioli dish now!
Thanks Jeff. It looks pretty good but doesn't hold a candle to the stuff you turn out. I'll never be at your level but I sure do love seeing your threads.

Robert

Wow my friend (hope it’s ok to call you that now) 🤣. What a phenomenal thread Robert, dang… so awesome! You and sawhorseray sawhorseray are very talented… And ya have to keep an eye on Steve H Steve H … he’s a sneaky one! 😉
I guess I'm ok with it...as long as you don't change your avatar :emoji_wink: I appreciate the kind words sir, although possibly a bit too high with the praise. You are correct about that Steve H Steve H character. Ya gotta keep an eye on him. He'll get you in trouble in a NY minute...hey, wait..he lives in NY. Is there a possible correlation between him and somebody coining that phrase?

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
Dang dang dang gonna go broke and get fatter lmao
It happens to all of us in here at some point. Resistance is futile. You'll succumb to the inevitable as we all have so may as well go ahead and give in.

Robert

I guess I'm ok with it...as long as you don't change your avatar :emoji_wink: I appreciate the kind words sir, although possibly a bit too high with the praise. You are correct about that Steve H Steve H character. Ya gotta keep an eye on him. He'll get you in trouble in a NY minute...hey, wait..he lives in NY. Is there a possible correlation between him and somebody coining that phrase?

Robert
Hah us downstate NY'ers don't relate well too those "upstaters" ...lol Down here we tawk, drink vodker and go to Florider...lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky