follow up to falling from the flat bed trailer...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2010
Omak,Washington,U.S.A.
First check up..... The doc originally said it was a complex fracture... I didn't know what that was for sure....
Like Dana White says, "Well, now you know"

Scan_20210622 (2).jpg

Scan_20210622 (3).jpg

Better now that the staples were pulled.. He said 6-8 weeks from now to heal properly...
I guess I have to take better care of the healing process than I have been.... Hard headed old fart, that I am...

Reactions: bigfurmn
I only liked your post because of the cool X Rays... not because you got hurt.. is it Titanium?

Probably set off metal detectors now!

Take care of you so that you can heal faster

Reactions: daveomak
I reckon you'll be a bit more careful in the future Dave. It's not the fall that hurts, it's that sudden stop at the end. RAY

Ouch is right! Get well soon. But you do have other hand. .where there is a will there is a way. So I was told.lol. don't let it get you down.

Better now that the staples were pulled.. He said 6-8 weeks from now to heal properly...
I guess I have to take better care of the healing process than I have been.... Hard headed old fart, that I am...
I completely understand the hard headed. But that’s what will get you through to the other side, so not all bad. Glad you are on the mend.

Welcome to the human Barometer club Dave, from now on you will know at least two days before each rain storm. I have so much metal in my back that I feel the weather changes before most others do, I get super sore a day or two before each rain. Holy cow Dave you really did a job on that wrist, take care of yourself.
Dan

Wow Dave, you done it good! Hope it mends quickly for ya! And for goodness sake...hope you don't end up with a screw loose! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

• Haha
Looks Bad. Glad to hear your healing and feeling better...JJ

That doesn't look the least bit fun. Glad to hear your feeling better I would suggest you listen to the Doctor and go easy on that thing till it heals the last thing you need is on going problems with it forever because you didn't let it heal properly. As was said unfortunately after this you will probably forecast rain and storms better than the weatherman

Man that looks serious!
Glad to hear your healing well!
Take care & like Piney says, do what the Dr. tells you!
That’s a lot of metal in there.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky