florida-georgia this weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ralphbrown05

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 3, 2009
jacksonville, fl
get ready for some awesome qview this weekend and next weekend...this weekend im cooking for a party that im going to for the florida georgia game...im doin some spares, and pork shoulder, along with the wicked baked beans...im gonna try something new for the wood...i went to barbecuewood.com, and got me a box of white oak wood...never used it before so well see how it turns out...make sure to check back this weekend...starting at 12:00 midnight...

I love some Q-veiw, I'll be watching and waiting! White oak can be kinda strong as with most oak wood. Can't wait to see this!!!

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Well Howdy there Ralph I'm in Jax too. Now if you want some woods there's a Gas Store out by the airport that carry's about 8-10 different wood from chips and chunks and they are getting more all the time. It's just right sdown the road form me. So give me a hollar and I'll show this place. There's another guy form jax on there too. Bravery is on the southside. so with that said we will be smoking on Saturday ourselfs

GO GATORS

hey greg if you smoke that gator meat it will taste as bad as the final score will look to you

you know even if the gators are having a bad year, like this one, we still kick that dog and send it to the woodshed

anyway gator meat is probably only good if it's fried 

hows a bulldog end up in jax anyway?

icon_cool.gif

Lost ..............................there Rick.

hey greg if you smoke that gator meat it will taste as bad as the final score will look to you

you know even if the gators are having a bad year, like this one, we still kick that dog and send it to the woodshed

anyway gator meat is probably only good if it's fried 

hows a bulldog end up in jax anyway?

IS THAT A BULLDAWGS IN YOUR SIG

cocktail party already started,  dogs are losing this one    urban had two weeks to prep and hes got his convicts back on the roster

i wish i could be there in person,  had 4 years of great memories at this game back in the 80's   

can't wait for 3;30

wrong again the dawgs roll fla is in bad shape,

on a side note just put the brown sugar on my ribs and will let sit for 18 hrs and then its go time will have q view tomorrow

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky