First time smoked shotgun shells

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cronocide

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 16, 2016
Pennsylvania
My lady wanted to try smoked shotgun shells and I got the ingredients to do the trial run. I used mexican cheese, chorizo sausage, cream cheese, and Holy Gospel rub for the stuffing and thick cut apple wood bacon for the wrap. They are currently resting in the fridge for 4 hours and then they will be going on the smoker.
shotgun shells resting.jpg

Man we really need a drooling emoji. Those are gonna be good. Waiting on the finish.

Jim

Ever make out with a chick for a ridicules amount of time with a decent amount of "touching".......then she leaves? Thats how I feel now! All worked up, but alone and discouraged.....where is the finish crono?????
I think I dated her sister!!!
Been waiting for a while on the verdict here.

Jim

Gentlemen, my dumb ass was drinking and forgot the finished q-view pic before we ate them. Just imagine the way they looked in the original photo, just with sauce...:emoji_weary:
Well, thats better than dropping or burning them! I may or may not know of guy that has ruined some food because of his "indulging"! ..........

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky