Featured First Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jdbascojr

Original poster
Aug 1, 2020
Greetings!

Chef and foodie, finally purchased my first home and with it my first real smoker.

I've smoked before most for work or with others, but now that I'm finally a homeowner I've purchased the beauty from Char-griller brand and just did my first brisket on it. Came out very nicely!

Just wanted to say hello and I'll be posting when I can

Very pleased with this fine piece of smoking machinery
IMG_20200730_223939_550.jpg
IMG_20200730_223939_551.jpg

Welcome from Mississippi! Nice looking cooker. You got the best of both worlds with that thing.

Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! Beautiful looking setup there, looks like it'll do just about everything, and congrats on the mortgage. RAY

Welcome aboard, That's the same smoker I started out with years ago. It's still sitting in my yard. I should clean it up.

Chris

You nailed it with a Triple. Congrats on the Home Purchase , first real smoker and Joining SMF.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky