First ribs of the year with Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

toxie

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 8, 2009
The Buckeye State
My first batch of baby back ribs of the year today.

All rubbed up and ready for the smoker...

7faff905_IMG_1281.jpg

To the smoker!!

a2d4d825_WP_000307.jpg

Using the 2-2-1 method, this was the final hour...

76b15cc4_IMG_1285.jpg

b5a5a205_IMG_1286.jpg

87e7e6ce_WP_000386.jpg

All cut up and ready to eat... Dang these really did hit the spot!!

54f0c44a_IMG_1294.jpg

bafdef26_IMG_1295.jpg

0b30e11b_IMG_1301.jpg

Thanks for allowing me to share guys!! 
smile.gif

What a sweet Rack and Smoker!...JJ

Man those ribs look great!  I seen you post in another thread and seen your profile pic with your smoker in it and was wondering is that was yours.  Then I clicked on your thread here and there it is...lol  that is a very nice looking smoker.  Any chance of a tour of that baby with a few pics?
drool.gif

Toxie..you wrote "allowing me to post"...no my friend, you are definitely allowed to post whatever and whenever you want!  Especially when they look as awesome as that!!!
drool.gif

All i can say is WOW to both the ribs and smoker. I am in awe on the smoker, that's 1 fine looking smoker ya got there. I as well would love a tour of it. 

Not to be repetitive, but THAT looks killer! You may want to make those axe's detach so you can defend off the hoard of SMF folks that will be at your next smoke!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky