First Attempt At Bacon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Im little late to the party but fantastic looking bacon! I've never did bacon but want to, i just want to wait til i get a slicer for ease of cutting it up

How much did you pay for your pork belly and where'd you get it from?

Reactions: Rings Я Us
Sorry I am so late, Wow !!! Fantastic looking Bacon, hard to believe it's your first.
Looked like an Old Pro. I was just talking to my BIL about getting some cheap bellies.
Now I'm really motivated Great job my Friend

Gary

Im little late to the party but fantastic looking bacon! I've never did bacon but want to, i just want to wait til i get a slicer for ease of cutting it up

Thanks smoking13.
The whole belly cost $300. But....the rest of the pig came with it. LOL
Gary

Sorry I am so late, Wow !!! Fantastic looking Bacon, hard to believe it's your first.
Looked like an Old Pro. I was just talking to my BIL about getting some cheap bellies.
Now I'm really motivated Great job my Friend

Gary

Thank you my friend, and thanks for the POINT
I just followed John's (Bearcarver) Step By Step and it really turned out great. Can't wait to start the next one.
Gary

Just got one at a meat market here on Michigan . Was 10.5 lbs skin off at $3.59 per lb.
IMG_20181025_071105.jpg
IMG_20181025_071137.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky