Finally "Pulled Pork in Stuffed Scalloped Potato Roll "

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So maybe I missed it, but what's all in Monas salad, or how did she make it?

Ryan

Ryan, you did not miss it , she and her mom normally make it . I did not ask her for it .
Did not think anyone would want it , I really like it especially with fried chicken etc.
So here it is , and now that I look at it . She ripped me off, I did not get everything I was supposed to . Ha Ha

DSC_3935.JPG

I guess I'm wrong , I got celery not carrots . I thought both

David

Ryan, you did not miss it , she and her mom normally make it . I did not ask her for it .
Did not think anyone would want it , I really like it especially with fried chicken etc.
So here it is , and now that I look at it . She ripped me off, I did not get everything I was supposed to . Ha Ha

View attachment 522627

I guess I'm wrong , I got celery not carrots . I thought both

David
Thank you!

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Hey David, I'm a bit late to the party. Been out in the garage working on the new cabinet smoker build. I will say though that your meal looks nothing short of amazing!! A simply gorgeous presentation and extra credit for the creativity. Very well done sir.

Robert

David,
Like tx smoker tx smoker , I am late to the party as well.
That cook is just impressive all the way around and truly thinking outside the box.
Definitely a keeper.

Stu

P.S. Do you still have some leftovers?

Hey David, I'm a bit late to the party. Been out in the garage working on the new cabinet smoker build. I will say though that your meal looks nothing short of amazing!! A simply gorgeous presentation and extra credit for the creativity. Very well done sir.

Robert

thank you Robert for the like and the comment

Never worry about that, especially if you are working .
And thanks it was a great meal

David

David,
Like tx smoker tx smoker , I am late to the party as well.
That cook is just impressive all the way around and truly thinking outside the box.
Definitely a keeper.

Stu

P.S. Do you still have some leftovers?

Thanks Stu for the like and the comment

Glad you liked it , we loved it , and can see many other fillings for this rollup

Sorry I ate the last of it while getting breakfast going this morning, lol,

it was even good cold

David

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
That is great
Looks great, I am glad you tried it , and it worked for you

Glad my steps worked out for you

Hope you enjoyed the flavors of all. Did you do the same ingredients or build with different items

David

I did it the same except I used 1/2 of a sweet onion because that’s what I had in the fridge. Also I didn’t measure out the cheese, because… well cheese lol!

Man, I'm really late to the party, David. That is a thing of beauty!! When I started the read, I just couldn't see how you planned to roll up the spuds without ending up with mashed potatoes. But you managed it beautifully. Putting parm on both sides of the potato slices was a stroke of genius. The results make that obvious. And the flavor mix....I can taste it from here.
Well that's enough beating around the bush. Great job David!!
Gary

Oh Ell YES, I gotta try this one!!
Wholey carp, there is a lota mix and match that one could do with this in mind.👍 Yummy!

Thanks Denny for the like and the comment

It was pretty full but it stayed together , and yes so many different things that could go in this idea
Yes give it a 🌪 🌪 whirl

David

Man, I'm really late to the party, David. That is a thing of beauty!! When I started the read, I just couldn't see how you planned to roll up the spuds without ending up with mashed potatoes. But you managed it beautifully. Putting parm on both sides of the potato slices was a stroke of genius. The results make that obvious. And the flavor mix....I can taste it from here.
Well that's enough beating around the bush. Great job David!!
Gary

Thanks Gary for the like and the comment
Never worry about being late , as long as there is leftovers , all good. lol

The combo of the flavors was great, and so many different fillers can be used
the filler is my combos, but found the idea for the potatoes in a recipe for hamburger and have used Parm. as a glue before
as have others on here

David

Goodness that looks incredibrew! That is almost scary itlooks so good. You are a very talented cook. IMHO this should put you into guru status….well done.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky