Finally "Pulled Pork in Stuffed Scalloped Potato Roll "

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great. Only complaint i have is..I didnt get an invite to dinner. So dang creative. You guys keep pushing me to get out of my box.
Jim

Reactions: DRKsmoking
WOW David, you really knocked it out of the park this time!
That is one awesome looking meal, & a very creative one as well!!
Al

Wow that looks awesome, delicious and a creative masterpiece!

You made rolling those potatoes look easy! No way in hell I could do that without tearing everything up.

Very nicely done.

David that is one of the most creative meals I’ve seen posted here or anywhere for that matter. I’ll bet that was some tricky rolling for sure both from a timing and delicate standpoint. That had to taste phenomenal. Amazing work!

Looks great. Only complaint i have is..I didnt get an invite to dinner. So dang creative. You guys keep pushing me to get out of my box.
Jim

Thanks Jim for the wow and the comment

Because of the storms we are having i'm sure the invite got lost in a snow bank, that's my story and I'm sticking to it
We will get you out of that box sometime , go for it

David

Reactions: JLeonard
Wow that looks awesome, delicious and a creative masterpiece!

You made rolling those potatoes look easy! No way in hell I could do that without tearing everything up.

Very nicely done.

Thanks Ray for the like and the comment

Was great meal and fun to build
It was slippery from the oil from the Parm. but you use the paper to help roll, I thought it might break, Also the reason for the Parm. on top and bottom of the potatoes is the glue them together, but than you have to build before the cheese gets to crunchy. But all good it worked

David

David

David that is one of the most creative meals I’ve seen posted here or anywhere for that matter. I’ll bet that was some tricky rolling for sure both from a timing and delicate standpoint. That had to taste phenomenal. Amazing work!

Thanks Jeff for the comment

Thanks Jeff for saying that , I love to push the limits of what I think I know and try to blend things ( doesn't always work )
This one worked , and yes good flavors , Was nervous with a new rub , but it worked out to be close to what I make for myself. And first time to do a pulled pork, and surprised it took 5 1/2 = hours for that size loin.

like I mentioned above to Moto, and you know using the parm. it will set and get hard to work with after a bit. I think I used too much Parm. as you can barely see the potato shapes . But that might have helped me in the rolling part , more cheese - more time to work with

PS, and for you to say creative ...thank you because I am in awww of what you put together all the time Jeff . So I have to say . You inspire me ,Thank you

David

Sorry to be redundant, but WOW!
How do you come up with this stuff? I'm with the "bookmarked" club....

Thanks Dan for the like and the comment

Glad you liked it , and I just see food in my books and on the www, than i try them or I take parts for different things , ( does not always work )

Than when I'm stumped I try a little of tx smoker tx smoker 's tricks and float around in the frozen lake ( no pool here ) with a margarita or 2 . lol

David

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky