finally finished setting up my outdoor kitchen

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bradger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 12, 2019
northern NJ
so decided to move the griddle next to the grill in the "L" pattern. kept flipping on this or putting them in an "I".
the "L" allows the table to be placed so no one is sitting to close to them when their hot. what do you think.

outdoor kitchen.jpeg.jpg

forgot to post this at first. here is the view I get to enjoy while out there.
view.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
nice view and all most all weather cooking, I was also wondering about the smoke buildup

I would be ok but the Wife....

David
about the only weather condition i can't cook out there is in heavy rain and high wind. in the winter i usually bring the griddle in.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
about the only weather condition i can't cook out there is in heavy rain and high wind. in the winter i usually bring the griddle in.

Same here for me , but mine ( " Smokers Shack" ) is small made just to keep me and the smoker out of the weather. Only thing that stops me is when I am whinny and don't want to go out side to go to the smoker lol.

DSC_2133 - Copy (2).JPG DSC_3577.JPG
DSC_2155.JPG

David

so decided to move the griddle next to the grill in the "L" pattern. kept flipping on this or putting them in an "I".
the "L" allows the table to be placed so no one is sitting to close to them when their hot. what do you think.

View attachment 697634
forgot to post this at first. here is the view I get to enjoy while out there.
View attachment 697635
sweet view. It would take me a few cooks to figure out if I needed to change it.

sweet view. It would take me a few cooks to figure out if I needed to change it.
i am most likely not going to be using more than 1 at a time. mostly set it up like that to have more room around the table.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky