February Throwdown Winners.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
I would like to thank everyone who took the time to enter the throwdown this month. Im going to be updating the original voting thread to reflect who entered each dish.

Without any other delay the winners are:

Judges:

Smokin Pigskins with

Viewers Choice:

Davidhef88 with

Congrats to all. I will contact you to go over the prizes.

Last edited:
I've never won anything in my life. I'll post picks of the making in a little while. Thank you to all that voted. When I saw the other dishes I didn't think I had a chance. Great job everyone. They all looked delicious.

Congrats David! Cant wait to see the pics from making it and find out what is in the fatties. I can only imagine the tediousness of slicing the bacon that thin for the weave. Looks delicious.

Congrats David! Cant wait to see the pics from making it and find out what is in the fatties. I can only imagine the tediousness of slicing the bacon that thin for the weave. Looks delicious.
slicing it wasn't bad, laid it out on a baking sheet and froze it then sliced each piece into 3 pieces, the weave on the other hand was a little tedious.

Congrats to all and thanks for the unique mothly choice for the throw down.

I'm sure we will all get some great recipes from these entries!

They were all great and it was a difficult choice.

Smoke on!

Congrats to the winners and I would also like to say great job to all the other entries they all looked great

All I can say is wow, I feel extremely honored.  I'm with David in that I've never won anything and entered the contest just to have fun.  I definitely never thought I had a chance when I saw the other entries.  Great job to everyone, all the entries were awesome and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did making it.  Thanks to the judges for their time and votes and to the sponsors as well, this site is really a special place with lots of great people.  I will try to get my recipes up as soon as I get a chance.  Thanks again!

Congratulations guys! Outstanding job by all...JJ

Congrats to the winners and to who ever made the stuffed bacon covered cabbage....... That was a prize in itself... You got my vote.............
icon14.gif

Joe

Congratulations to the winners.Mine was the 6 different combinations of pork & seafood,sort of a "this little pig went to the beach" 
laugh1.gif
.The stuffed grilled calamari & masterstock pork are already on the site in big versions I just mini me'd them for appetizers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky