• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Favorite Breakfast Fattie Recipe Recs

Joined Aug 22, 2018
Hey SMF friends,

I've done a couple lunch/dinner beef fatties for my first 2, and they turned out great, and I think I've caught the right mindset to dabble with other options. With that said, I am a complete noob on the breakfast fattie front, so I wanted to ask the great folk on here for some of their favorite basic mixtures/recipes/links for breakfast fatties. For context, My neighbor/best friend is 1 of 4 cousins, and one of the others is getting married, and so we're using our houses to host a 13 person bachelor long-weekend. I got picked to be the 3-4 day head chef/smoker, and took it as an honor! My neighbor asked me to do breakfast fatties for 2 mornings, so I was going to try to put together 2-3 different options. Any suggestions/opinions of execution or recipes welcomed. Thanks as always! =)

-Andrew

Jabiru

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 5, 2019
Sounds like fun coming your way. 4 days of BBQ is heaven to me :)
What I do is half boil 6 eggs and roll them in the middle of the Fatty. Wrap fatty in Bacon.

IMG_6421.JPG

IMG_6419.JPG

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Awesome plan all though I'm no help I can see the replies coming and some nice ideas. The great thing about this forum you ask and you will receive.

Warrem

gburg tyrell

Joined Jan 29, 2015
A different but delicious one to try is get a couple good blueberry muffins or pancakes, a little maple syrup and some good old jimmy deans sausage wrap it in a bacon weave...freaking amazing! Glaze with more maple syrup.

Last edited:

sauced

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 9, 2015
I did one with jimmy dean sausage and the fatty was filled with sliced waffles, then all wrapped in bacon. Served with warm maple syrup and homemade potatoes, onions & peppers with shredded cheddar cheese mixed in. Yes, it was a big hit!

Joined Aug 22, 2018
Love the mixing in of carbs+sweet, definitely planning on one of those! flyboys flyboys the puff pastry wrap sounds absolutely amazing, definitely going to steal that for the other! :)

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks