Favorite Breakfast Fattie Recipe Recs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MetalHeadMeatEater

Original poster
Aug 22, 2018
Austin, Texas
Hey SMF friends,

I've done a couple lunch/dinner beef fatties for my first 2, and they turned out great, and I think I've caught the right mindset to dabble with other options. With that said, I am a complete noob on the breakfast fattie front, so I wanted to ask the great folk on here for some of their favorite basic mixtures/recipes/links for breakfast fatties. For context, My neighbor/best friend is 1 of 4 cousins, and one of the others is getting married, and so we're using our houses to host a 13 person bachelor long-weekend. I got picked to be the 3-4 day head chef/smoker, and took it as an honor! My neighbor asked me to do breakfast fatties for 2 mornings, so I was going to try to put together 2-3 different options. Any suggestions/opinions of execution or recipes welcomed. Thanks as always! =)

-Andrew

Sounds like fun coming your way. 4 days of BBQ is heaven to me :)
What I do is half boil 6 eggs and roll them in the middle of the Fatty. Wrap fatty in Bacon.

IMG_6421.JPG

IMG_6419.JPG

Awesome plan all though I'm no help I can see the replies coming and some nice ideas. The great thing about this forum you ask and you will receive.

Warrem

A different but delicious one to try is get a couple good blueberry muffins or pancakes, a little maple syrup and some good old jimmy deans sausage wrap it in a bacon weave...freaking amazing! Glaze with more maple syrup.

Last edited:
Reactions: fivetricks
I did one with jimmy dean sausage and the fatty was filled with sliced waffles, then all wrapped in bacon. Served with warm maple syrup and homemade potatoes, onions & peppers with shredded cheddar cheese mixed in. Yes, it was a big hit!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky