Fall 2010 OTBS Members

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
I'm am pleased to announce that TJohnson and meateater have been nominated for OTBS membership by their peers. Because of their continued support and contributions to Smoking Meat Forums, they have been found to be worthy to be inducted into the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke.

Please join me in welcoming TJohnson and meateater as the newest Knights of the OTBS.

Their roster numbers are as follows:

TJohnson: OTBS #219

meateater: OTBS #220    

Congrats to TJohnson and meateater ... it is well deserved!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

cool.gif

I have to agree Great Job guys and you sure have worked for it too.
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Congrats to you both .Well deserved .

Congrats to both of you

Two Great choices !

These two guys are always willing to help anyone.

Awesome additions to the group!

Welcome Todd & Meateater,

Bear

Two excellent nominations!  Congratulations to both of you.

Those are two very worthy members. Congratulations gentlemen.It's all good my friends.

Congrats to both of you. You are both deserving of the OTBS honor. Welcome from another newbie
biggrin.gif

WooHoo! Two of my faves here on SMF! Congrats to both of you! Well deserved I must say! Hugs to ya both!

OK Todd I'll go first,
icon_smile.gif
 I am a happy camper right now, This is what's it's all about, good folks, great smoke jobs and sharing all our non-secrets. Looking forward to many years here with all the fine members of the SMF.
icon_cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky