Fajita Night!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, so my better half found some nice looking thin cut ribeye… said I got this for you! So I was thinking what to do…. then it hit me! Fajitas!

So cut up some bell pepper, an onion and put in some chopped garlic. Mixed these up and out to the griddle we went… I put the griddle in the Camp Chef pellet cooker set at 400*.

Almost done!

A927ADD9-1F6B-4829-8E4E-3FBF43F4E14D.jpeg

Pulled these and put in the oven on warm! Time for the ribeye that I sliced into smaller pieces and marinaded a few hours in some Posole Seasoning!

D0AB96EA-9DED-45BF-B08D-CB5D565F9CAC.jpeg

A97E967E-F88C-4D60-A030-95327AA03AE4.jpeg

Pulled this just shortly after the last pic and tossed in the oven on warm!

Warmed up a half dozen southwestern style soft shells on the griddle and was time to plate up!

Here’s what we ended up with! Southwestern style soft shell, with the thin cut ribeye marinaded in Posole Seasoning, bell pepper/onion/garlic mix, topped with salsa, queso fresco and some fresh chopped cilantro!

0736BA72-DE01-4D7A-B985-D64DCC9D3453.jpeg

AE04DE30-4F12-42EB-9B40-B4A7C7B8FCD0.jpeg

099E5E4D-4636-4EAD-9976-DF6CC31A2E47.jpeg

All in all was a pretty tasty meal! Thanks for lookin!

Last edited:
That's one of those Mexican type things that I never had, but I gotta change that, after seeing this.
I'd be all over that--Dang that looks good!!!
Nice Job, Justin!!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Boy howdy that looks to be delicious Justin, the orange bells give some great color too, nice piece of work, Like! RAY

That is one fine looking fajita!
For me personally, I’m not a big fajita fan, but Judy absolutely loves them. So when we have Mexican, I have enchiladas & she has fajitas.
Al

Wow Justin, you pulled out all the stops on those buddy. Beautiful fajitas. Very well done my friend. Give me a days notice before you do them again so I have time to make a road trip please :emoji_wink:

Robert

That looks awesome nice job I'm sure it tasted great

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky