Fajita Night!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's one of those Mexican type things that I never had, but I gotta change that, after seeing this.
I'd be all over that--Dang that looks good!!!
Nice Job, Justin!!
Like.

Bear

Thanks Bear, I think you’d really enjoy these! Appreciate ya dropping a line and the like!

Boy howdy that looks to be delicious Justin, the orange bells give some great color too, nice piece of work, Like! RAY

Ray, thank you Sir… they did hit the spot! Appreciate ya dropping a line and the like!

That is one fine looking fajita!
For me personally, I’m not a big fajita fan, but Judy absolutely loves them. So when we have Mexican, I have enchiladas & she has fajitas.
Al

Thanks Al, we are huge Mexican food fans… Good stuff! Appreciate ya dropping a line and the like!

Looking good!
The Mrs. has been on a Mexican kick lately and saw me looking at this post and now she wants me to make them!

Thanks man! Yea, my wife loves Mexican food! Hope ya post if ya cook them up! Appreciate the like too!

Wow Justin, you pulled out all the stops on those buddy. Beautiful fajitas. Very well done my friend. Give me a days notice before you do them again so I have time to make a road trip please :emoji_wink:

Robert

Robert, thanks for the kind words and like bud! I definitely will give you a holler, you’d always be welcome!

Those look great . Did you make the tortillas ?

Thanks man, they were pretty tasty! I did not make these though that’s something I’d like to try! Picked these up at our locally owned grocery store that makes them in house!

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky