ECB Surprised the heck out of me!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Debi, they built them good back then. Mine was bought around the same time, Mike. We use to take it with us on camping trips too. I always kept in undercover when I lived in Orlando. Its saltwater air location started about 7 years ago. Almost gave it away awhile back, but step-son said he had no time to mess with it. His lost
icon_wink.gif

Glad to see everyone is happy with the ECB. I really thought I was going to be let down with it's performance but I was really amazed. Taking it out this weekend along with my crawfish pot. Big camping trip planned for the campground Percy Quinn. Hate to say it though, looking forward to the mudbugs, 3 sacks, instead of the ribs :)

Goose

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky