Drove To Key West

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Never been to the keys. Good time to go as my wifes brother from PA has been here for a week.

I drove to key west and had to see this before we left.

IMG_5733.JPG

We've been there a couple of times and it's a neat place to visit, I am looking forward to another trip. If shipwrecks and gold interest you, go to the Mel Fisher museum if you've got the time. Sloppy Joe's is an historical landmark, hit up Duval St. for the nightlife. The Ernest Hemingway House is also worth a visit. On your way back, stop by Robbie's on Islamorada and see/feed the tarpon.

You know I lived in Ft. Lauderdale for 35 years & never went down to Key West, we spent a lot of time with our boat diving in the middle keys, but just never made it all the way down. Maybe someday!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky