Droewors Mixing.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Mixing up the Droewors.
Vinegar
Worcy sauce
Red wine.
Cure 1.
droe55.jpg

I push and mix in the corner so i dont have to chase it all around the mixing tub.
droe56.jpg

droe57.jpg

Ready for couple hours fridge time while i clean up and get the stuffer ready.
I was going to use 32mm Umai but i' going with 20mm smoked collagen.

BBL

Getting the droewors stuffed and hung. 72-78* damn near all the time in my hanging area.

Get as much meat out of the collagen where the sticks will hang over the rod. Tie each end.
droe58.jpg

Ready for the closet.
droe59.jpg

20mm smoked collagen. In 7 days the casing will slide right off.
droe60.jpg

Reactions: jaxgatorz
I have not heard of these before, Looks like some research coming up. Sounds interesting, I'll be watching this one.

Little over 24 hours.
Turning darker and just starting to wrinkle. Wish i had smell-a-pic for ya...HA

droe91.jpg

If you google Len Poli he has a pretty close recipe on the Droewors. I have made his recipe before.

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Lol! Sounds like that answers my question. Will plan on making some over the next couple weeks. Am bad at remembering to document and post but will do my best.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky