Doing a packer tomorrow!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eppo

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 17, 2011
Lindenhurst, NY
Doing my first packer tomorrow. 11LBs trimmed. flat separated from the point Going to put some rub on it in a few minutes. Lots of Q view of course! Can't wait!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Doing my first packer tomorrow. 11LBs trimmed. flat separated from the flat. Going to put some rub on it in a few minutes. Lots of Q view of course! Can't wait!

You must be excited, you separated the flat from the flat! LOL. Good luck with the briskey.

Why did you seperate the point and flat?

Only reason i could see to do that would be space issues.

Yup its easier to separate from the same piece! I did it because of space, and time. One day I'll get a bigger one, but this is my first, so I'll try to get about two years from it before I upgrade.
point:
4a6c8d08-f327-dbad.jpg

Flat:
4a6c8d08-f363-b46d.jpg

Last edited:
Here it is, sorry for the delay:
aefc1798-648e-55de.jpg

And the burnt ends!
aefc1798-64bc-41ad.jpg

The burnt ends were awesome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky