Do what the Sous Chef says!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome Case!!!

Everything looks delicious!

Not enough closeups though!

points.gif

Al

Man that looks Fantastic, That color is killer  Nice Job on everything   
points1.png

Gary

Damn Case your killing me with that wood color,I couldn't find any Char Sui near me.I sent Woody a PM months ago he didn't respond Hope he is okay.Points for making me hungry Guess I am going to have to get a kit for my WSM 18.5

Richie

Thanks DS, another beautiful cook. I was so impressed, I made the over two hour trek to COSTCO and W-Mart where I picked up a four pack of the roast and the NOH Char Sui marinade. How can using the marinade be called cheating if the results are good? Would like to spin one as you on the kettle, but have no spinner for it. Will be turning one on the gasser for Easter dinner, suppose that’s called cheating also. Hopefully, by cheating on Easter day, guilt doesn’t cause me to feel remorse.

Thank you for sharing,

T

I would really like to try this actually, I always get the char siu at the takeaways. What exactly am I looking for and do you think I can get it in socal?
Yes it can be found in Socal. Check out Safeway or Albertsons. I know that the Albertsons in Mira Mesa had NOH products several years ago.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky