Dino beef ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinut

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 27, 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
Got a new Pit Boss and needed to try it out. My daughter got straight A's on her report card so I told her I'd cook whatever she wanted, she told me to decide, and these are what I decided to do. Used Meat Church Holy Gospel rub, smoked at 180° for 3 hours and then kicked up the temp to 250° until they were probe tender. Pulled them, wrapped in foil to rest about 30 minutes. For a first cook on a new grill, I was really happy with them.
IMG20220407153315.jpg
IMG20220408090442.jpg
IMG20220408091509.jpg
IMG20220408182806.jpg
IMG20220408190915.jpg

Last edited:
Well done - making those this weekend as well :)

And MORE IMPORANTLY - kudos to your daughter on the straight A's!!!

Reactions: smokinut
Congrats to the daughter on the A’s. Heck I wish my dad used that type of incentive when I was in school. That’s some great looking ribs!
Jim

Wow! Fantastic all around! New rig, straight As, incredible cook, and a ride on the spinner! All well earned, Congrats!

Congrats to the daughter on the A’s. Heck I wish my dad used that type of incentive when I was in school. That’s some great looking ribs!
Jim
My dad would take me to whatever restaurant I wanted to go to and order anything I wanted, so I figured I'd do the same, but cook it for her.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky