Didn't get to smoke Easter, but.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GaryHibbert

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Even though I didn't get to smoke anything over the Easter weekend, I had a great time. My step-daughter brought my 15 month old grandson, Orion, to visit for 3 days.

Arrived looking pretty dapper:
Resized_20190320_111716.jpeg

Discovered a real appreciation for the Easter Bunny:
20190421_184948.jpg

First encounter with grass--not real sure about this stuff:
20190421_185152.jpg

Everybody had a great time except for Miss Kitty--wasn't real thrilled about her Easter bath:
Pissed off cat.jpg

The youngun will be back for a week in July. Then I'll get to introduce him to the joys of smoking.
Gary

Handsome Fella'. No Grandkids yet but I plan to Spoil them to a level that will thoroughly PI$$ Off my kids!...JJ

No grandchildren here either, and only one child planning on having kids. Boy is that first one gonna be spoiled rotten.

Chris

No grandchildren here either, and only one child planning on having kids. Boy is that first one gonna be spoiled rotten.

Chris[/QUOTE ]

I here you...JJ

You're right Gary!!!
Looking Quite Dapper, Indeed!!
Like.

No Grandkids here & none planned.
Except for Diesel, Cheech, Chong, and my Little Smokey.
One Chocolate Lab & 3 Kitties (all brothers).

Bear

Good looking kid. Grand kids are special. Having had that name for a long time I often wondered why parents would do that to their kids. Then I named 1 daughter Shane and the other daughter Trissine. What was I thinking?

Thanks for sharing. Even without any cooking this looks like a special day!

We try to teach our (grand) children about life.
We learn our (grand) children teach us what life is about.

Congrats there Grandpa. Spoil him well.

Non here yet, but got the news at Easter that son is engaged to his girlfriend. Didn't worry about the girl part, but one can be surprised as some friends of mine had to accept is life.

We try to teach our (grand) children about life.
We learn our (grand) children teach us what life is about..

So true. Miss Linda and were just talking about the fact that what we see everyday and don't really pay much attention to, is a new and awesome discovery for a 15 month old child. We get to re-discover a lot of wonders through his eyes.
Gary

Gary-

I quote your signature a lot to friends. I can relate.
Wife (yes she's also a friend) says "yuk" as she's not a dog person.

To those that understand, no explanation is necessary
To those that don't understand, no explanation is possible.

-John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky