December Throwdown Voting Poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who is the winner of the December Throwdown?

• Hungry Man's Hearty Smoked Chili

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-Bean Smoked Chicken and Venison Sausage Soup

• Cheddar Jack Beer Bacon Soup in a Smoked Acorn Squash Bowl

• 3-Meat and Bean Smoked Stew

• Smoked Beer Cheese Soup

• Smoked Turkey and Sage Sausage Soup

• Smoked Chicken and Tasso Gumbo

• Smoked Rabbit Stew

• Chili Stuffed Portabello Mushroom

• Cheesy, Chunky, Creamy Smoked Baked Potato Soup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm not sure I can decide---kind of like that recurring dream where I get to pick one Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader to go on a date with --(I keep waking up before I can make up my mind).

But, if each of you could just run a little taste over to Enid, America; I'm sure it would help me decide.
biggrin.gif

Congrats to all!

Man this is really hard!!!!!

I know, each one of you just overnight ship me a bowl of yer entry and I can figure it out from there....lol
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Great job by all !!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Hats off to all who participated.
Definitely top shelf on all entries.
Thank you to Fire It Up for getting these throwdowns organized. I'm going to get off my lazy behind and submit for January.

Though I did have a hand in a few past throwdowns on here this one I cannot take credit for.
Felt I should mention it is Fired Up and not myself. Not that I mind being confused with him, like my smoking Brother from another State.

Need to get that Fired Up his own Events Guy color so he stands out a bit.

Great looking entries. Very difficult to decide based on looks alone. Makes me wonder, with all the high technology out there, why can't someone develop a method to distribute taste samples? PLEASE???
Contrats to all the entrants and their delicious looking qview. That made me hungry! Think I'll go smoke something. lol

Man o Man what tough decision to make. They all look good and i agree we need overnight shipments to decide. I gotta give you all
points.gif
points.gif
points.gif
and a
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
for jobs well done

Man these are all great entry's...it was a hard one to choose that's for sure....

Fantastic - Way to go everyone!!

I sure hope we continue to do this friendly contest into the Spring...because I don't tend the fire in the offset too much when its -20°out like it is here today! (that's with the wind chill of course, actually only -1° REAL temperature...as if that makes a difference.)

PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky