Cream cheese stuffed pork tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dont know. If I get a number by Alerts or the Conversations Envelope, I click on it and it opens with a list of new stuff. Chats show up in my alerts...JJ

Dont know. If I get a number by Alerts or the Conversations Envelope, I click on it and it opens with a list of new stuff. Chats show up in my alerts...JJ

The wifi in the campground I'm in is not too great and is contributing to the problem. Oh well, I got what I really needed and that was the quantities for the stuffing. Thanks again, Chef - Backpacker

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Not tried it but I've learned to Eyeball Ingredient amounts. Lets me follow cooking videos in other languages...JJ
From the pics...
2 each Pork Tenderloins
1 pound Italian Hot Sausage
2oz Mushrooms, 4-5 each, sliced
2/3oz pack Chives, all of it.
1 8oz tub Spreadable Cream Cheese
S&P to taste.
Your fav Rub on the Pork.
One last question, please. With all that stuffing in there, I'm a bit confused as to where to place a thermometer and what

Thanks, Chef for your help. The T'loins turned out absolutely WONDERFUL! Probably the best cook I've ever had. A cf Q'views is included:
IMG_0147.jpeg

That looks fabulous! Glad to see it come together. To answer your question. Right down the center! Probe in the meat or filling, it dont matter when the center hit 145 to 150°F, the Whole Deal is done. This works because the meat and filling have about the same amount of water, so will heat uniformly...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky