• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cream cheese stuffed pork tenderloin

WaterinHoleBrew

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
Not sure how I missed this CM, but it looks phenomenal! Nice cook!

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Dont know. If I get a number by Alerts or the Conversations Envelope, I click on it and it opens with a list of new stuff. Chats show up in my alerts...JJ

backpacker048

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2016
Dont know. If I get a number by Alerts or the Conversations Envelope, I click on it and it opens with a list of new stuff. Chats show up in my alerts...JJ

The wifi in the campground I'm in is not too great and is contributing to the problem. Oh well, I got what I really needed and that was the quantities for the stuffing. Thanks again, Chef - Backpacker

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
I doff my cap and bow to the master! Big like!

backpacker048

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2016
Not tried it but I've learned to Eyeball Ingredient amounts. Lets me follow cooking videos in other languages...JJ
From the pics...
2 each Pork Tenderloins
1 pound Italian Hot Sausage
2oz Mushrooms, 4-5 each, sliced
2/3oz pack Chives, all of it.
1 8oz tub Spreadable Cream Cheese
S&P to taste.
Your fav Rub on the Pork.
One last question, please. With all that stuffing in there, I'm a bit confused as to where to place a thermometer and what

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
That looks fabulous! Glad to see it come together. To answer your question. Right down the center! Probe in the meat or filling, it dont matter when the center hit 145 to 150°F, the Whole Deal is done. This works because the meat and filling have about the same amount of water, so will heat uniformly...JJ

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.