crawfish $4.75/pound!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Same here. I will make a few trips to south farm. Pretty easy to catch a sack or  2 w/ 2 dozen nets.

Same here. I will make a few trips to south farm. Pretty easy to catch a sack or  2 w/ 2 dozen nets.
goodluck.gif

$4 - $6 / lb live 

$6 - $8 / lb boiled.

I can see where supply and demand comes into affect after the freeze and the price goes up.

But how does the freeze justify doubling the price to boil them??? (usually $1 a lb to boil).
They're getting greedy!! I've been meaning to get traps and get my own, but changing jobs put a halt to that!!

It's gotten really predictable down here. Crawfish prices won't drop til after Easter because every coonass family wants to have a boil for Easter. The Monday after Easter they drop.

Yeah Case, just head to Billy Chinook and sink a couple of pots.

I was just thinking I haven't been to LBC in a longtime. Timothy lake up by MT Hood is a good mud bug hole. Wonder if haystack reservoir has a good population. Kids catch the snot out of crappie there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky