crawfish $4.75/pound!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Same here. I will make a few trips to south farm. Pretty easy to catch a sack or  2 w/ 2 dozen nets.

Same here. I will make a few trips to south farm. Pretty easy to catch a sack or  2 w/ 2 dozen nets.
goodluck.gif

$4 - $6 / lb live 

$6 - $8 / lb boiled.

I can see where supply and demand comes into affect after the freeze and the price goes up.

But how does the freeze justify doubling the price to boil them??? (usually $1 a lb to boil).
They're getting greedy!! I've been meaning to get traps and get my own, but changing jobs put a halt to that!!

It's gotten really predictable down here. Crawfish prices won't drop til after Easter because every coonass family wants to have a boil for Easter. The Monday after Easter they drop.

Yeah Case, just head to Billy Chinook and sink a couple of pots.

I was just thinking I haven't been to LBC in a longtime. Timothy lake up by MT Hood is a good mud bug hole. Wonder if haystack reservoir has a good population. Kids catch the snot out of crappie there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky